Dream.

I have no special talent, I am only passionately curious. -Albert Einstein

three.

I went to see my favorite author speak yesterday; Nicholas Sparks. I am blogging this because I learned a great deal about him and his life. Him and his wife founded a Christian school, he coaches track and field and they are National Champions in 3 out of 4 events, the fourth being one they don't compete in. He has 5 kids and he still believes he is just as romantic with his wife as his characters in his book. I know, I asked. And sorry, I also asked if he gave lessons to boyfriend, he said he did not. Sorry ladies. (btw, my boyfriend grumped at me for that, haha) Also I learned he just finished writing his next book AND screenplay. I am stoked. The movie is to start filming tomorrow. However the star role is to be played by Miley Cyrus, if that wasn't bad enough, she is suppose to be a girl from New York? HA! Impossible. Okay, I suppose I am done, I just thought I would share that tiny bit of info. Enjoy.

0 notes:

Post a Comment


♥My name is Jamie and I am almost 20.

♥I'm a bit crazy at times. I can be loud.

♥I talk semi-fast && usually have plenty to say.

♥I procrastinate, but I get things done.

♥I work hard && I am willing to learn.

♥I'm not usually shy, but it could happen.

♥I am in love and I am loved.